Monday, April 21, 2014

All in a days work.

This is going to be a quick one.  This has been a weird day!  I took a vacation day to get a few things done.  Things that needed to get done.  BUT, after things played out at the end of last week for us, and by this weekend, my plans were instantly changed.  It doesn't make me happy, but sometimes certain pressing issues have to be put off for something more urgent.  All I can say is I was never more thrilled to see the FedEx truck at 8:45 a.m. more than I was this morning.  You have no idea!  I also have to say, I love my husband for standing his ground and getting things done.  Go Kevin. 

Things have been a little derailed around here lately.  Luckily we finally got some answers and a bit of sanity back by Friday afternoon, and that is a good thing!  What a blessing!  Now if we can get the rest straightened out, all will be well.  I heard a quote this weekend.  You know the kind.  A quote that made me stop and take notice.  I think I said the words over and over again in my head about 7 or 8 times.  Life changing quotes.  This happened twice this weekend too.  I guess I need to stop and take note.  Time to take action.  Time to get busy.  More on this later......that is, as I start to act on these words.

There is one thing I do need to apologize for.  Sometime ago I forgot to share the results of our Mindcraft FHE.  The pictures.  I tried to get my children to save the buildings but Curtis burnt them down, in a video game kind of way.  So, the buildings are all gone.  Darn it!  Oh well!  We can do it again.  Hopefully soon.


I am in the mood to change a few things around here.  Call it Spring Cleaning.  Call it Re-Organization.  Call it, I don't know, an itch.  Yes, that's it!  An itch.  I feel the need to get a few things done.  I can't wait to share.  Hopefully by this weekend or mid next week I will be able to share.  I am sooo excited!  
FHE and dinner time!  

QUOTE:  This is your world: shape it or someone else will.

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...