Friday, April 18, 2014

A Quick Stop at CrAzY TOWN!!!





As I type this post my mind is racing through the events of this week.  Honestly, this has been a very rough week.  We have had a lot of things come up.  Some good and some not so good.  It's been interesting that's for sure.  Also as I type this I am remembering the words I have read this week from modern day Apostles and I am filled with hope and thanksgiving.  What a blessing it is to be able to read the inspired words these men have spoke.  I love it!  I cannot get enough of it and each and every time I read, I am left thirsting for more and more.  Now if I can get these old tired eyes to cooperate.  

Yes, this is a blog and yes I write to share.  BUT at the same time, a lot of what happens to me also happens to others in my home that do not wish to be so forthcoming with "their business".  Which I totally understand.  So, without going into too much detail I can tell you we have been shaken.  We have been lied to, betrayed, forgotten and left feeling cold.  It takes a lot to rattle us to this point.  We want answers, we want explanations, we want justice, and we want peace.  More than ever, peace and comfort is what is needed most right now.  

I know, a lot of information without any detail.  Believe me, if I could, I would share.  I will say this, I am so grateful we are determined to see this thing through.  We have been patient!  We have let things slip by without saying a word!  Not anymore!!!  No not again!!!  More on this later.  

As I said before, I am so very grateful for the talks given my modern day Apostles that have brought a little understanding and peace to me.  After all, I will admit, I am usually the one to buckle under the pressure and freak out.  I do not like certain situations.  No matter how prepared we are to deal with a certain kind of situation, I just freak out.  Others in my home tend to be a little better at it, some just follow my lead.  It was only when I turned to my Heavenly Father and the words spoken by Apostles of God that my sense of fear has started to go away.  I am still on guard, because we are still in the early stages of things.  I know things could and might heat up soon.  I am trying to stay positive and keep hope alive and well in order for things to work out the way we would like them to.  

It isn't easy sometimes facing certain obstacles in life, especially when you feel like you have all ready run a huge race all ready....only to find out, you have another 30 or so miles to go and this part is all uphill.  It all seems so hard.  How will we ever make it?  How will we get to our goal, the end result?  I am not sure.  I do not know that answer. But what I do know is this....  I know my Heavenly Father loves my husband, my children, and he even loves me.  Crazy, out of control, weird Sondra.  Yes,....that is right, He loves me!  I know that he has heard my prayers.  I know that he knows all things.  He has the ability to see the past, present, and the future.  I know that it is by grace (the enabling and strengthening power of the Atonement of Christ) that we are saved, after all we can do.  (2 Nephi 25:23)  I also know that He will fight for us and that if what we want and need are in line with the things our Heavenly Father wants for us and wants us to accomplish, it will happen.

Sure, I know we may not be taken out of our circumstances.  It is my prayer that if we cannot be removed from this situation that we will be strengthened to deal with our circumstances with enabling power and bear our burdens with ease.  This is the desire of my heart!  This is what I know we need, no matter what the outcome is.  Now to keep this perspective!  Now to make sure my family has this objective in mind.  

I know.....I haven't really shared what has been happening.  I will.  I promise.  It may be days, weeks or even months before I can really share details...but I will share.  I hope some of what I have said will help you along the way too.  (Even if you don't know all the circumstances)  Enough about this....let's move on away from crazy town...




I did receive a very sweet message about the wedding flowers I made for this LOVELY bride.

This bride sent a message thanking me personally for the flowers!   It's one thing for the Mom to thank you, but when the bride thanks you....that means everything!!!  Thanks Desi!!  I wish you and your husband the very best!!!  Congratulations!!! 


While I am at it....this is her family, minus two brothers currently serving full-time missions.  
That's right!  TWO young men on a mission AND a big wedding!!! 
Can you say stress for this mom???

This is another pic....can you guess which one is the MOM???  
Mom is the one with the corsage on her shoulder.  I KNOW!!!  Rhonda, you look fabulous!!!  
I shared photos at work from Facebook.  No one can believe how young you look!!!  
AND Desi!!!! LOVE that dress!  Love the color!!  Love the lace!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!


And since I haven't included a quote and I need to hear these words often.  OKAY TWO quotes....Here you go...





(signed:  Your Heavenly Father)



Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...