Monday, March 3, 2014

Monday, Monday.

Can you say exhausted?  I am worn out today.  Ready for a nap.  I woke up last night about 6 times starting at 1a.m. and kept going until 5:40a.m. when I had to get up for the day.  I just need to get to bed early tonight to make up for it.  

Over the weekend we did some shopping and pretty much hung out at the house the whole time.  It rained a lot on Saturday at least for Arizona.  

I was talking to a client in New York today and they said the weather should be around 30 to 40 degrees for Thursday and Friday this week when my nephew flies in.  He has a 5 hour layover in New York before making the trek to Arizona.  He has completed his 2 year mission in Moscow, Russia.  Pretty exciting!  He couldn't be leaving at a better time.  Things are getting a little scary in that part of the world right now.  We just hope he remains safe until the end of this week and during his journey home.

I think Moscow would be a cool place to visit, but I don't know about living there for two years.  It would be a little scary I think.

Our son, Curtis, will be getting ready to leave on his mission at the end of this year.  I can hardly believe it.  Another missionary in our family.  Wow!  Curtis told me last night he thought his wisdom teeth were coming in...all four of them.  That means some serious dental work will need to take place soon.  Fun, fun.

Danielle found out that she was approved to for extra hours at the school.  So, that means she will make up the money she lost when she quit working at Joann's.  That means she will be home in the evening and home on the weekends and that is a very good thing!  

Curtis was asked to come and help a friend from school with her math homework tonight.  He just walked in the door.  He was gone for two hours helping.  He even did his homework.  This is a miracle!!!  Just kidding.  

I made pizza bread today.  My kids have been asking me to make this for quite some time now.  They should be very happy kiddo's tonight.  

Kevin has another doctor's appointment tomorrow.  This should be an interesting one.  Hopefully he gets some answers and can live with the answers he receives.  We are crossing our fingers.  

I will have to cut this short. I am super tired and ready to call it a night.  Have a great night and a wonderful tomorrow.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...