Monday, February 3, 2014

This Is SO Exciting!!!

Two posts in one day, WHAT????  I know, but I just couldn't wait to share this with you all.....
Check out what's new in my Etsy Shop. 









Visit schmidtNcompany.etsy.com
for more details.  Above are just a few pictures of a couple of some the wedding bouquets I have made in the past. (As I get my pictures in order, others will be added to the shop and I will show them off here too.)  All orders are custom made to the brides specifications.  Wedding flowers are my passion, just ask my family.  I think they go into hiding each time another wedding comes along, because that is all I want to talk about.  I love it.  Weddings are such a happy occasion and I love being a part of these special moments for these brides and their special day, even if it is in just a small way.  Thanks for stopping by.  I really appreciate it. 

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...