Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Project is Complete

It's done!  My latest creation is done.  What do you think of this?

Here is a close up of the detail.

This was so much fun to make.  It had been a year or two since I last made anything like this.  I'm just glad it didn't take me long to get the technique down again.  Now to try another bead crochet project.  If you are interested, this one will be available on my Etsy shop at SchmidtNCompany.etsy.com.

Kevin and Kyle are headed to Cardinal Stadium for the tournament today.  I am staying home to get some things done around the house.  I will be going tomorrow again.  I will make sure Dad and Big Brother keep us posted on how the team does today.  

Take care and enjoy your Sunday.  



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...