Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day!!

It's VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!  I hope everyone has a wonderful day and a lovely weekend too.


Today is also the day Arizona became a state.

That's right!  On February 14, 1912 Arizona became the 48th state.  
What a day! 
Ar. ona is an awesome place to live.  I highly recommend it.  

Lots happening this weekend.  We are gearing up for a three da. Mesavolleyball tournament here...

I'm not sure I am up for 3 days of volkeyball, but her we come.  Kevin wanted to just get a hotel room in Glendale to stay at.  But we will be going back and forth from our home to Glendale all weekend instead.   That should keep at least Kevin and I out of trouble for a while.  It means we will miss our neighborhood block get together too.  It also means my three older children will be on their own while we are away.  I think they can handle it.  After all, they are 25, 23 and 18.  If they cannot handle themselves by now then we are in serious trouble.  They will be at home all weekend doing who knows what.  The boys will most likely play video games and Danielle will probably be making jewelry or something.  The norm for my kids.  

I tried to find a picture of what the courts 
will look like at the stadium this weekend, but I couldn't find anything.  I'll have to take a picture or two at the tournament and show you then.

I finally finished my bead crochet project.  Remember this?
I wanted to get it done for Valentine's Day but that didn't happen.  Hopefully I will get a chance to finish it tonight.  I need to put a couple decorative beads on it and the clasp.  I can't wait!  Hopefully it will look cute.  I'll post pictures once it's done.

Curtis did his little cheer this morning.  I've seen video but I haven't got my hands on it yet to share.  As soon as I get it I will post it for all to see.  It's pretty good.  I know when Kyle did this at Skyline it was good, but not this good.  They were throwing kids in the air and doing back flips and all kinds of things.  It's pretty funny.  Mesa High did a great job!!!   Seriously.  Even if it was a group of young men in super long skirts.  

This is Kyle getting ready for their little routine.  Kyle is #66.  They had the football team do this and they wore their jerseys.  

Wait til you see Curtis.  His skirt looks like something right out of the 1940's or the 1950's.  But I appreciate modesty.  Trust me, Kyle is wearing shorts under that tiny skirt.  

Tonight I plan to relax and watch a little TV.  Tomorrow we will be up and running early to get some errands done before we go.  We have the afternoon session for this tournament.  Thank goodness!!!  I can sleep in a little.  Oh yeah!  I almost forgot....we got, or should I say, Curtis got a very interesting snapchat from a relative.  Let's just say someone is expecting a new addition soon, but you'll have to guess who.  At least until they make their announcement.  :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...