Monday, February 10, 2014

Bead Crochet

 Apparently I was not doing it right before because my beads did not turn with each stitch.  Who knew!  But I've  got it down this time.  Here is what I have so far...
This. s a lot of fun to do.  I'll show you how it turns out when I get it done.  I like the colors.  They are perfect for Valentine's day.  I can't wait to get this finished!!!

Today we are off to the doctor again.  For me, for Kyle, and for Kevin if things don't improve for him soon.  ARG!  I am going again for my issue, Kyle is just getting his hip checked.  He did something to it during his weight lifting training.  We had him in the energency room a few weeks back thinking he had a hernia or something.  Luckily that was not the case, but now his exercise science teacher will not let him participate in the class until he has a release from the doctor.  

Kevin is a little more complicated.  He is having these stabbing pains in his back. We think it's just muscle spasms.  (Hopefully.)   Just when things were starting to look up for him too.  ARG!!
  Can you tell I am struggling?  Let's talk about something else.  (Just stay positive, just stay positive, just stay positive)

I received something in the mail from my neice in Utah yesterday.  We will be doing a little family taste test and sharing our comments with all of you.  So keep watching for that.  I don't want to give it all away now, but I promise you 
will LOVE it!!!

Here is a yummy recipe!

GREEK PORK CHOPS

1 CAN DEL MONTE BASIL, GARLIC & OREGANO SEASONED TOMATOES
1/4 - 1/2 CUP BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE SALAD DRESSING
4 BONELESS PORK CHOPS, 3/4 INCH THICK
LAWRY'S GARLIC & OREGANO BLEND SEASONING TO TASTE
FRESH GROUND PEPPER TO TASTE
SQUEEZY LEMON (1/2 SQUIRT EACH SIDE)
1 - 8OZ. CONTAINER FETA CHEESE (REGULAR OR GARLIC AND HERB)
FRESH OREGANO TO TASTE (OPTIONAL)
1 CLOVE GARLIC (MINCED)

IN SMALL BOWL, ADD LIGHTLY DRAINED TOMATOES, BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE DRESSING AND 1 CLOVE MINCED GARLIC.

SPRINKLE BOTH SIDES OF CHOPS WITH 
LAWRY'S GARLIC & OREGANO BLEND SEASONING AND FRESH GROUND PEPPER.  SQUEEZE LEMON ON BOTH SIDE OF CHOP AND RUB IN.

FOR CHARCOAL GRILL, PLACE CHOPS ON RACK, UNCOVERED, DIRECTLY OVER
MEDIUM COALS.  GRILL 12 TO 15 MINUTES OR UNTIL 160 DEGREES INTERNALLY, TURNING ONCE HALFWAY THROUGH GRILLING.

FOR GAS GRILL, PREHEAT THEN REDUCE TO MEDIUM HEAT.  PLACE CHOPS ON GRILL RACK DIRECTLY OVER HEAT, COVER AND GRILL AS ABOVE.

SPRINKLE WITH OREGANO (IF DESIRED), 
TOP WITH TOMATOES THEN FETA CHEESE.

Here is a photo.

These pork chops are wonderful!

Well, things have escalated today.  We are now in the Emergency Room with Kevin.  More on that later, but it's his back.  Just stay positive, just stay positive.  (I'm trying!!! But this day is getting away from me quickly.  Stress, stress, stress.  ARG!!!  I'm hanging on.)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...