Wednesday, January 15, 2014

These are a few of my Fav-o-rite things

Today is my day to share with you some of my favorite things.

1)  My oldest daughter turned me on to this.  For years and years, in fact since I started wearing make-up I have always used Cover Girl.  BUT not anymore....I have fallen in love with BB Cream by Rimmel.  It covers very well.  You don't have to use pressed powder to set it, but I still do just because it's. I'd habit for me.  The BB Cream by Rommel advertises that it's skin perfecting super make-up with  9 in 1 results.....it primes, moisturizes, minimizes pores, conceals, covers, smoothes, mattifies, brightens, and protects with SPF 25.  AND it lasts all day!!! 
Plus is only costs about $7.00 a tube and the tube lasts me about a month and I use it pretty much everyday.  Here's a picture.
2) I've mentioned this before, but I will say it again... I love the Movie Theatre Popcorn you find in the bags next to the potato chips at the grocery store.  You can even warm up your popcorn in the bag by putting it in the microwave for a short time.  I eat mine right out of the bag.  It's the best!!!  Not too buttery and not too salty.  It the closest thing I've found to actual movie theatre popcorn.  I usually buy a couple bags at a time and it's usually gone by the next day.  My kids love it.  If you buy it at WalMart it only costs $2.50 a bag.  If you get it at Fry's expect to pay $4.50 a bag.  Here's a picture of the bag.


3)  This next item still surprises me!  Again, my oldest daughter turned me on to these.  I am absolutely in love with Filiberto's Bean and Cheese burritos!  They are amazing!  I don't even want hot sauce when I eat them which is unlike me.  The beans are made fresh and the tortillas are made fresh too.  I could eat these every day because they are so good!!!  Yumny!!!  I'd show you a pucture 
but we can't keep them around long enough.  Okay...I got a pic, but it may have to be at the end of this post.  Take a look.

5) I also like All Laundry detergent.  The dark blue packets.  We use to only buy All Clear because most of my family is allergic to Tide or Cheer.  We break out with a rash each time we use those.  Now we use the dark All packets and it is jusr as wonderful as the Clear but the scent is lovely.  We love, love, love it!!

6)  The last thing I am going to mention is an Etsy shop.  Tee Hee Designer.  The web address to her site is teeheedesigner.etsy.com.  Her jewelry is awesome and different and her prices are amazing.  So, to celebrate my favorite things I am giving away a pair of
the Hunger Games earrings she sells.  Send us your 5 favorite things and your contact information.  (Address and email address)  We will do a random drawing.  We can't wait to hear from you.  Here's a picture of the earrings.  My email address is:  soIndra.schmidt11@gmail.com
1.
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...