Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Quicky!

We have had a busy weekend.  The tournament took a lot out of all of us.  By this morning Lexi was fully recovered but Kevin and I are still feeling it.  For some strange reason my heel, of all things, is sore and my inhalers and I have become good friends today.  ARG!!!  I hate that!

I have a lot more I want to share about yesterday.  Things I learned and things I can't wait to share with you all.  But that will have to be a future post.  More about all of that, hopefully, tomorrow.  Time just got away from me today.  That's what happens when I take a nap during the day.  (I can't believe I actually got one.  That usually never happens for me.)   Life is good.  Busy, but still good.

Tonight I just have a quote for you.

QUOTE:  A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realize how blessed you are.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...