Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Super Woman, please come to my rescue!!!

Tired?  Oh you have no idea.  Overwhelmed?  Oh, that is an under statement!  Super-Mom I am not!!!  In fact, I can only dream of being one of those women.  In fact, I wish Super-Woman, Super-Mom would come to my rescue!!!  :)


To be perfectly honest, I feel more like this....
(no, this is not an actual picture of me.)
LOL!!!  (I think the woman above is actually chained to the chair)  I have to say, this being home stuff is killing me.  I can honestly say, I am looking forward to going back to work. 
(I can't believe I called to extend my time off today)  I know, I know.  I should LOVE every minute of being home.  I should, right???.  Maybe under normal circumstances I would.  But between kids that need to get to school, a sick husband, puppies, after school sports, and children doing what they do best......not listening, I am ready.  Ready for my normal routine again....
Ready for nap is what I am really ready for and need.  I wonder how this would work?  ha ha.


All in all, I love my family, but I need a break!!!  Enough said. 

QUOTE:   Be happy for this moment.  This moment is your life.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...