Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Graduation Party

Our oldest daughter graduated from a Junior College about two weeks ago.  She loves to read and has her own library that seems to be taking over her bedroom.  So when we talked about a theme for her graduation party books came to my mind.  I found a few ideas on line after checking out Pinterest and just google searching.  Here is what we came up with for her announcements...
This is the outside of her announcements
This is the inside.  I must admit, I think they turned out super cute!  I was very impressed with myself.  I thought for sure the announcements would not turn out and would look bad....but I was pleasantly surprised.  Don't they look like little books?
This is a picture of the graduate walking down to be seated just before she walked across the stage to get her diploma.  We are very proud of her.  She has worked very hard and had a few set backs, but she did it.  She didn't want to walk.  She just wanted to have her diploma mailed to her.  I told her she worked hard to get where she is now and she should celebrate every step of the way.  Now she is off to Arizona State University.  She wants to become a High School English teacher and has a desire to go all the way to get her Master's Degree.  I say you go girl!  Go all the way.  :)
 
Brigham Young said, “Our education should be such as to improve our minds and fit us for increased usefulness; to make us of greater service to the human family.” 
 
 
 
 
1.
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...